Q1. What is “Hapima® -Fried rice” mix?
Hapima® -Fried Rice Mix is an all in one fried rice seasoning mix powder with a good combination of selected spices and ingredients. You can cook delicious restaurant style fried rice at home quickly and easily.
Q2. Hapima® - FRM is it vegetarian?
The ingredients used in Hapima fried rice mix all are 100% vegetarian ingredients.
Q3. What are the ingredients of Hapima® - Fried Rice Mix?
Q4. What is flavor enhancer (621)?
It is Monosodium Glutamate (MSG). It is a taste enhancer.
Q5. How to use “Hapima® - Fried rice mix?
- Stir Fry Vegetables (Carrots, Beans and Cabbage) in a pan until cooked.
- Add 300g of boiled rice and stir for 45 sec.
- Add this entire pack (No need to add salt.)Mix well for 45 sec. Serve hot.
Q6. Do we need to add salt while cooking?
Hapima® -Fried rice Mix already contains salt. Therefore no need to add salt.
Q7. Do we need to add spices while cooking?
Hapima® -Fried rice Mix already contains right proportion of all the necessary spices. Therefore no need to add extra spices.
Q8. What are the other dishes we can cook using fried rice mix?
This can be used to cook Veg, Egg, Chicken fried rice and Noodles also.
Q9. What is the shelf life of Hapima® - fried rice mix?
It has 12 months shelf life.
Q10. What is "Hapima® - Crispy Fry Mix"?
Q11. What are the ingredients of Hapima®-Crispy Fried Mix?
Composition Maida, Maize starch, salt, flavor enhancer (monosodium glutamate / MSG-E621), Chilly, Black pepper, Garlic, White pepper, Softening agent (E500ii), Ginger, Acidifying agent (E330).
Q12. How to prepare Crispy Fried Chicken?
Prompts if you want crisper can use 3 coatings ways:
- For Batter
- Separate 50 Gms of powder from the 72 Gms Crispy Fry Mix pack.
- Mix the remaining 22 Gms (3 table spoon) of powder with 50 ml of water to form the batter.
- Cooking Procedure
- Coat the washed chicken pieces evenly with the separated 50 Gms of Crispy Fry Mix powder.
- Dip the same pieces into the batter so that they are evenly coated, drain briefly.
- Once again, roll the chicken into the powder mix to get a nice coating, Fry the chicken pieces in hot oil till they turn golden brown then serve hot.
Q13. How to prepare Crispy Fried Veggies?
2 Easy Steps:
- Mix one pack (35g) of Crispy Fry Mix powder with 60 ml of water to form the batter.
- Dip & Roll the 150g of vegetables evenly into the batter. Fry the coated vegetables in hot oil till they turn golden brown and serve hot.
Q14. What are the dishes can be made by using Hapima® - Crispy Fry Mix Powder?
Hapima®-Crispy Fry Mix Powder can be used for:
Vegetables Such As Cauliflower, Potato, Onion and Paneer. And then Shrimps, Fish.